free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Everybody. May your Christmas be happy.


This year's Christmas doesn't seem right for me. Was chatting a bit with Joel and he also thought so.

Well, I've nothing much to blog, so...
Random thoughts:
-Jes must be enjoying whatever Christmas Celebration they hold on the Superstar Virgo right now, hope she's all well.
-Mel just knocked off from work.
-Val's sleeping.
-Tallie's probably sleeping also.
-I can't wait to go for the Death Note Marathon.
-I can't wait to begin alumni rehearsals for the probable concert.
-I'm dead for Psycho and probably IntHT too.

This Christmas is boring and sad. It's lacking something...

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.