free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ok, I'm here to update cos Mel's been bugging me to.


So. Past week's been quite stupid, with the REBUS presentation cocking up and my violin teacher saying my bow control is seriously having problems, then with so many close friends having problems of their own. How to be a happy week like that?

Exams start tomorrow:
-Monday: Math
-Tuesday: REBUS and TBP
-Wednesday: No paper
-Thursday: H&T
- Friday: ESFAC

Die man, I think this sem my GPA is seriously going to drop.

But on a happier note, Mel's 16 already! Like, finally. Can play pool already. So yesterday we went to play pool, actually asked Jesalyn also, but she was meeting her friend. But Mel's playing improved! hahaha comparing the beginning and the ending lah. hahah.

Many people ask me why I prefer hanging out witih girls than with guys. The answer is very simple. Firstly, I know more girls than guys, like in my poly class. Secondly, most guys only go out in groups to play LAN.

And I'm at home now, with so many things to do, laundry, ironing, studying(HAH), practise, and I think I'm gonna squeeze in some time to bang the piano for awhile.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH

Figuring what to eat for lunch when you're stuck at home is damn hard. I can't decide whether to go out to the lib and study then eat while I'm out, or whether to buy food from the stalls near my house, which is qutie a distance away, or to just stick to eating instant noodles again.

I wish humans didn't have to feel hungry.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.