free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Right, I just came back from the Death Note Marathon with Jes Jac and Mel. Dead tired but my mind is awake completely so I couldn't sleep, so I ended up blogging.

Jes has come down with a cough. I really hope she gets well soon. She was coughing throughout the entire 4.5 hours in the theater, I was damn worried. I still am. Hope she recovers fast.

Oh and Death Note 1 and 2 are both damn cool. You should go watch if you haven't.

So, yesterday started off quite alright, with me meeting up with Jes and her friend and going for another of her friend's church camp activity. I think I've been to too many PSL camps in my life already until the activities seemed quite bland to me.

The sandcastle thing was quite fun though. Was dragged into the sea after everything was over. Jes was the best la just sit there and nothing happened to her. She got quite a tan though, rosy cheeks and all.

And Jes's friend JunKai (I think that's how it's spelt) was preaching to me about life solutions and all, I already knew what was coming. And I don't want to. Tried to explain to him my own views on religion but it didn't really divert his aim at all anyway.

After that we all went home and I practiced for a while before going to TM to meet Jes again with Mel and Jac. Ate at Long John's then finally entered the cinema.

Like I said, the movie rocked.

After the movie, we all walked Jes to where her mum was waiting for her, and said goodbye then. Then the three of us walked to the main road to catch a cab. I should have sent Jac and Mel home first before going home myself. I don't know what let me get out first.

Then I went to bathe, brush teeth and tried to sleep. BUT I COULDN'T. I don't know why.

Maybe it was the movie. Some parts of it were really touching. Hardly any movie moves me like this.

So now, I'm left with nothing to do tomorrow. Countdown has always been this way for me. Tried to get Jes and Mel out for countdown by ourselves, but Mel would be working, and Jes parents wouldn't allow it, for sure. Doesn't help that she has friends staying over as well. So it will be just me, my laptop, and my phone.

New year doesn't really seem like one to me now. It's just like a marker to aid in the poor human memory of dates.

Not a bad day out, I'd say. Or a night out, actually. No wait. It's a night and morning out. Yeah.


Now I've nothing to do already.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.