free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 28, 2006

WHEEEEEEE. I'm happy happy happy.


Went out of my house with my violin case and waited for the bus 10 to go to parkway to meet Jes and Mel.

SURPRISE! They were on the bus! hahaha I was about to board the 10 then I looked at the top and saw Jes's face. Mel was hiding her face in her jacket I think. hahaha

So I went up to sit. Obviously. Then....

ANOTHER SURPRISE! They gave me christmas presents! hahahahaha a bit late, but still so nice of them to give me presents. hahaha.

Firstly Jes handed me this small package which was from the both of them, then she passed me this The Wallet Shop plastic bag which was from her, then Mel gave me this HUGE Isetan paper bag. hahaah.

The package from the both of them was this Shirt with this nice print in front with the words "Tropicana Life". I don't know if it's the brand or what. hahaha

Jes gave me an MYUK wallet! hahaha Nice nice nice.

Mel's HUGE package was a sling bag from.... Isetan. I don't know the brand but there's this nice print on the back with some words that I can't really read.

So all in all, they gave me 3 presents! hahah

Once again... THANKS JES AND MEL!!!

Hahaha, we went to parkway and played at the arcade like siao. haha they forced me to change into the shirt they gave me. It's nice! hahahaha. We went to play pool also, then we left for my violin class.

Then WTH man I found out that it was Term Break for Yamaha students. I FORGOT!

So we went to eat dinner... where? at KFC. Darn it, we're all gonna get FAT.

Then after that, nothing to do... We went to the arcade again!! hahahaha. Played like crazy again. Then Mel had to meet her family at KFC, so Jes and me walked to the bus stop.

BUS 43 takes damn long to reach parkway man. But Jes managed to catch one anyway. DUH. hahaha. Then after that I walked back through Roxy Square and came home lorh.


Pics of the Wallet, Bag and Shirt will be up soon! hahaha.

Cya.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.