free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another quiz from my archives...

SEVEN QUALITIES I WANT IN A POTENTIAL SPOUSE:
1. Loving
2. Humour
3. Honesty
4. Fun
5. Happiness
6. Sensitivity
7. Trust

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1. A truly pissed-off Female. Really.
2. Losing people close to me.
3. Losing important parts of my body.. hahaha
4. er...
5. hmmm...
6. certain ghost shows.
7. ...

SEVEN RANDOM SONGS:
1. Twelve Seconds to the Moon- Robert W. Smith
2. To Challenge the Sky and Heavens above - Robert W. Smith
3. Princess Mononoke Medley - Joe Hisashi
4. The Prayer - Josh Groban
5. And the Multitude with One Voice Spoke - James Curnow
6. Orient Express - Philip Sparke
7. Movement for Morricone - Johan de Meij

SEVEN THINGS I LIKE MOST:
1. Friends
2. Someone
3. Handphone
4. Books
5. Performing music
6. Conducting
7. Going out with Friends

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY BEDROOM:
1. Bed (Duh, that's the whole point in having a room: to sleep in)
2. Tissue Paper
3. My Violin
4. Books
5. Chair
6. Pictures
7. Memoranda

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I am Marcus Low Junxiang
2. I love music
3. I play the violin, a bit of piano, and orchestral percussion.
4. I want to perform with an international orchestra.
5. I love my friends.
6. I'm lame, sometimes.
7. I am musical.

SEVEN THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. Marry the one I love.
2. Conduct an orchestra to a success and a standing ovation
3. Get a stable job
4. Make lots of money
5. Perform with an international orchestra
6. Live my life to it's fullest.
7. Go into space.

SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO:
1. Perform music on over 80 instruments.
2. Make people laugh, sometimes.
3. Compose? A wee bit, then.
4. Analyse.
5. React fast.
6. Use my five senses properly. Some people can't.
7. Feel. I can feel.

SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST:
1. hahahaha
2. fish
3. er...
4. okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
5. crap
6. huh?
7. thanks ah

SEVEN CELBRITY CRUSHES:
I only have one crush, and she's not a celebrity. Yet. hahaha.

SEVEN PPL I WANT TO DO THIS:
Anyone lah. I don't really care.


As you can see, I'm really bored.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.