free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hello everybody.

It's been a really busy week.

Life currently is back to it's monotonous gloom. It's back to the Mondays and Fridays thing.

I once said that my favourite days of the week was Thursday and Friday. Then Monday was included.

Hai. It's boring nowadays. My daily routine is as follows:

Morning, wake up, brush teeth, bathe, eat breakfast, leave for school.
Then it's school till about an average time of 3pm(time varies with each day).
Then it's back home.
Then if it's Monday or Friday, it's almost time to leave the house again for training. This is what the days are nice for.
Then on Thursdays it's Violin lessons, which is also what the day is nice for.

Then when I'm back home after these activities, or when it's Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm sian-ed out by being at home. Not that I hate it at home, but it's just different.

I want to go watch a movie. Or play badminton. Or bowl.

I miss last year.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.