free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hello everyone.

Life is stressful nowadays.

6 projects this sem. Crazy syllabus.

And something crazy happened to me this afternoon. I went opposite to the kopitiam with Clar Mich Ericia and QL for lunch. As usual, being there I tapao-ed KFC out to the kopitiam to eat. QL took the drink(mountain dew addict) and I ordered Iced Coffee.

Everything was fine and we were all talking and joking away, until I finished my drink and realised there was a dead bee among the ice of my drink. Everyone else was grossed out and QL seemed to find it damn funny that I didn't manage to swallow the bee's leg hair, of all insect body parts...

And somehow, I didn't feel scared or worried or angry or sad about the fact that the bee was in my drink. I don't know, I've just lost much of the vigour I used to have last year. Just small spontaenous bursts of loud talking and humour have kept my status from shifting to "permanent-loner".

Anyway, the week's been quite alright, with the exception of staying up late to type out the stuff for H&T project.

Everything's drifting away, and I can only hold on so much... Imagine a vast water body rapidly moving away from the centre red-sea style, and at the centre there's a crab scuttling back and forth from the water, trying to catch up or hold on to the water around it. It obviously fails.

Yeah. Just talking crap, actually. Tomorrow's Friday. Jes said she wouldn't be going for training because of some Parents-teacher thing in TJ or something.

And somehow my parents think Mel and me are together. What a seriously ironical misjudgement. They should read mel's and my blogs more.

All in all, the week's gonna end soon.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.