free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hey everybody.

Guess I haven't been blogging for quite a long while. As in seriously talking about stuff, not posting lame shit up.

Well, that's because there's nothing much to talk about. Life goes on as usual. I go to school as usual. Jes and Mel have gone on to their new schools, with their new friends. Training will begin next monday as usual. Everything's as usual.

That's why I haven't talked about my days for quite awhile. So let me try now.

Let's see... Today I went to school for the Open House Training. It was more like a lecture, albeit one which was hilarious. The speaker was this alumnus of Engineering and his "lecture" was quite engaging. There was also a bunch of guys crapping around and making the event quite a whole lot more funny. They shouted at almost everything.

Kind of made me relive PSL camps.


Yeah, then I came home, practiced, and I'm now blogging.

Anyone notice how I'm not online all the time already? I mean, it's still more than normal people do, but it's significantly less than what it used to be. My being online, that is.

I had a reason for that. But there isn't any now. Not till maybe in the future.

I have nothing more to say. Goodbye.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.