free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Results of Your IQ Test

IQ Score = 126 (average 100)
What does your score mean?
Way to go! Your performance on the test was well above the population average. Typically, people with scores in this range perform very well academically, can relatively easily make it through university and generally achieve success in life.


Acheive success in life.... that's nonsense. Happiness is the best thing in the world. And achieving success thus means achieving happiness.

Seems like my IQ doesn't really help much in helping me achieve what I want.




I would sacrifice everything to be truly happy right now. But I don't think it will happen. Not anytime soon.

Have a good night everybody.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.