free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 08, 2007

So. After the emotional overhaul yesterday, I somehow managed to wake up with my left shoulder twisted. This made the inner muscle near the bone that area spark with pain every time I lifted my arm. Hurts like kns. Maybe someone up in the heavens is punishing me for getting angry yesterday.

Many people don't know this, but I once promised myself in sec 2 never ever to get angry at people, girls in particular. I made the promise after I shouted at a female friend. It didn't feel good, and I felt like shit days after. And I didn't even like the girl, she was just a simple classmate who just happened to probe into my life when I was feeling crabby.

Anyway, I made myself that promise and have tried my best to stick to it. The next time anyone of you girls reading this feel that I'm about to lose my temper with you, please remind me about this.

After all, humans forget.


Back on track, after realising that the pain in my left arm was non-significance to anything I was going to do today, I found out something else.

I haven't did my H&T research.

So I rushed to school and photocopied the first chapter off one of the reference books I happened to find first off the shelf. Thankfully, Miss Goh saw it as sufficient. hahaha.

School was not bad. But I think some of my friends noticed I was a little quiet today. Well, we all do have our own problems yea? Some of them I don't even advertise on my blog.


So have a good day everybody, I'm going out with my family to celebrate my dad's birthday now. It's actually tomorrow, on the same day as Xingwen's.

Bye.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.