free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

After Monday night(Tuesday early morning, actually), I have come to a conclusion.

Humans think more when they're sleeping than they do when they're awake.


It's damn pissing to sit up in bed at 3am in the morning and realise that you remember everything you've been thinking about for the past hour instead of sleeping and that the black emptiness is just the inner side of your eyelids. Then you lie back again and repeat the whole darn process for half-hour intervals.

Maybe I was too hyped up after training or my mind was already crammed full with too many things. Either way, it's gotta stop soon. Exams nearing.

Anyway, Monday was a fine day.

Tuesday was quite alright too.

Today will be a damn boring day. PSPS and Psycho only again and school is until 4pm.

Oh and I wrote a poem. I think it's my first ever. Or second... Either way it's one of the few I have ever done. But I won't post it, so don't get your hopes up.

Apart from that, nothing much's been happening.

So, goodbye.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.