free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Right. The past week's been quite sian.

Wanted to go out with Jes and Mel yesterday. Mel and me were already considering leaving the BBQs we were at early so we could meet Jes after her tuition at orchard. Turns out that Jes also had a BBQ to attend, so it was off.

But I left the BBQ early anyway. Sorry Clar, I just wanted to go home and lie down at that point. My hip was killing me.

As to regards about my hip, I injured it during training on Friday.


Back on to the topic about the boring week.

Monday was quite alright, with the HnT presentation. Then I went to see the doctor, and at night there was that fiasco. The train ride with Jes made me feel better though. Thanks Jes.

Tuesday was quite crappy. Met with Mr Tang to discuss the design for the JAE booth. Then went home already.

Wednesday was another stupid day, went to school, had PSPS presentation and Psycho class. That's it. School all the way till 4pm just for TWO LESSONS. Wth man.

Thursday was not bad. Math test was crap. But had violin lesson after that and my teacher gave me some uplifting news.

Friday was a weird day. Firstly, there was only 2 lessons. 1, actually, since TBP doesn't really count much considering the lecturer's style of teaching. So we only had REBUS lecture cos the tutorial after that had been finished on Wed already.

After that Clar, Ericia, Mich and Me went to CS for lunch. QL and Jerry didn't come because QL didn't have to go for the Club Meeting later and Jerry was practicing for his HnT presentation. So we went to food junction to eat and walked around after that. Man, those girls can really shop man. Shop but come out with nothing but a small packet of hair clips. Damn good.

Then we went back to school for the FDM Club meeting. Damn good sia, I kena selected to be president. Thanks hor.

So we wrapped up the meeting around 3.15pm and I went back to see TWE. They've got concert toms! But out of tune la, oh well. And I couldn't practise cos they were having full band.

So I went home and then left again for training. Then I got that hip injury. Mel was late, Jes was later. As usual. hahaha. Mel also got an injury during training.

After training, we went to collect Jes's bag from her senior who turned out to be from TMS! My batch! ahaha but I've never talked to him before, only seen around school. Different class ma what to do. Anyway, after that Jes Mel and me went to eat at some outdoor restaurant place along the Kembangan side of Changi Road.

After that I took the train with Jes back.

Stayed up till 1am studying my psycho and listening to Tallie yakking into the phone. This is called good multi-tasking.

Saturday. The day of psychotic reckoning. Woke up at 7am and left for school. The Psycho exam was unexpected. Case studies instead of regular fill-in-the-blank questions or essay questions. I left the LT 2nd. hahaha. I just wanted to get out of there.

Went home, practiced a bit, and read and slacked till 4pm where I left for Pasir Ris. Met up with Mich Ericia and QL. Went to Pasir Ris Park and waited and waited and WAITED for Clar the birthday girl to turn up. She came at 7.10pm, after telling us to reach at 6. Damn good. Haha.

Then I was planning to meet up with Jes and Mel after that, like I said above, but it never went ahead. So I left at 8plus with QL and went home. The night was damn crap. Only Val came online, so after talking to her a bit, I went to read a book.

Then Today is Sunday, such a boring day. I'm stuck at home blogging.

But tomorrow is Monday. One of the happier days of the week.

Until then.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.