free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 17, 2007

"Thus will all fall, when the arrow of cupid strikes them."


Haha, that phrase just came into my mind. I don't know if it was something I read before, or something I just came up with.

Anyway, life's been quite alright now. Placid, apart from some happy days. Let's start from Monday, since my last post was on Sunday.


Monday

IntHT was quite sad. My group didn't win, although Ms Goh said she liked our idea very much. Ah well. We had our last Math tutorial for the year. Literally, not just the academic year. My course doesn't need to take Eng Math 3. Quite wasted.

Anyway, after school there was a stupid briefing that took damn long to start. FDM people left early and I rushed to training, eating Mac on the bus. When I reached, seems that Jes reached not too long ago too. Both of us were late.

And for some reason, I was emo-ing at training. But the train ride back cooled it off pretty much somewhat.


Tuesday

Today was the crappiest day. I went for my dental and the doctor only called me in an hour after the slated time. Never happened before. And on the day of the Lab Test, too. So I made him rush through and then I rushed all the way to ESFAC Lab. Turns out that I was the earliest.

The test was quite alright. If there wasn't any 30 minute restriction or if the switches were new and not rusty, I would have gotten full marks. Damn.

So after that, QL, Jerry and me stayed back to finish up the REBUS project. I put it in the locker around 4pm. Then I went to White Sands. Happened to see two of my 2e2 GV students at Tamp MRT platform.

After everything was done at white sands I went home and slacked the whole evening and night away. Such a waste of time.


Wednesday

Went to parkway to buy stuff, then went home. Then went to school for Psycho Lecture. Then went to Tampines Central area to walk around and buy more stuff. And I met Jacqueline outside the MRT station. Haven't seen her since Death Note Marathon. She seemed genuinely surprised I was alone on Cupid's hunting day afternoon.

Anyway. I went home and changed and all and left for Compass Point. Met up with Jes and passed her the stuff I got for her. She gave me something too! I totally didn't expect it. haha. It's a small package made of wrapping paper with a ribbon and two miniscule paper cranes. Cute. And inside the package was... chocolates and sweets. haha. It's alright. I still can eat them, even with my teeth like that. hahaha.

After Jes left with her parents for dinner, I went to starbucks myself and stayed there for about half an hour, then I went home. Spent the Valentine's Night with my violin.


Thursday

Went for TBP Lab, which was quite slack considering QL and Me handed up our Assignment last week already. After that was REBUS where we were reminded about the quiz and how to computate Development Charge. Then had to wait all the way to 3pm for the FDM Club meeting. Meeting was a controlled disaster. And there was no Violin lesson today. So I went home and slacked till I went to sleep. That's even more slacking.


Friday

Went to school for 55 minutes to take the REBUS test, which turned out tricky. I managed to spot the tricks, at least. 50-storey condo at Changi Airport indeed.

Anyway, after the test, I realised Tallie had left 45 missed calls on my phone, wow. I never had that many, except the 57 I had after my handphone-confiscation period in sec 3. And that was for 2 months. This 45 was in about an hour.

So I met up with Tallie at Tampines and we went to starbucks. Chatted and then went up to the food court (cos miss-no-oily-food-please couldn't bear the thought of burger king and LJS) to have lunch. Val joined us later and thankfully she wanted LJS, so we went down to the CS LJS to eat, and guess what. We saw Emily, eating with a friend. And two tables away was her junior eupho player Safirah(I think that's how her name's spelled). Talk about a small world.

Anyway, after that I went home and practicised, then I left for training. Training was quite slack. Jes didn't come at all cos she had some OGL stuff going on at TJ.

Mel came later and passed me her belated valentine's day gift for me, a mini-cactus. She also gave my sis and my bro stuff. hahaha. I had a damn hard time on the MRT back home, with my bag, which I couldn't move about too much cos of my bro and sis' gifts, and with the cactus in my hand.

Spent the night slacking at home again.


Yeah, that's about it for my week. I'm beginning not to mind the idea of my friends coming to my house for CNY, though there's nothing to do. Or maybe it's because there nothing to do.

But oh well. Nothing much gonna happen the next week.

Exams begin on friday.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.