free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wah sian.


Studying on Chinese New Year is crazy man. What made Temasek Poly's Staff become so sadistic and decide to hold the study week on the festive period of CNY.

And it's been freaking boring.

Sunday was alright in the morning, with visit to my gran's place. Then after lunch we headed back home. Yes. Just one visit. Had a relative's family over to visit though.

Practiced twice on Sunday, and spent the night mulling away as usual. Did two Math papers...


Monday was boring again. Wanted to go watch a movie but no one was free... Then in the evening my family and I went to Glutton's Bay (it's beside Esplanade) for dinner. Then we walked around and around and finally walked to Marina Square to shop in....

Watson's.

What the Hell man. Women can shop anywhere at anytime. While we were waiting for my mum and sis to come out of Watson's the assistant came and closed the shutter to about a metre off the ground, and all the men in the store suddenly felt the urge to get out. BUT all the women remained inside browsing!!

But for my mum shopping is still good, on all accounts. Especially for me. That's because I can't be bothered to shop for clothes. HAHAHA.


Well, that's Monday.

Today was a bit different. Spent the whole afternoon at my aunt's place, slacking and playing cards and getting heart attacks all over the place. After that went home and then did more Math and stoned in front of my laptop and finally decided to blog.

Boring right? I can't wait for the exams to be over.

What a schedule my life is.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.