free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Greetings all from Perth! hahaha. Blogging from my sis's laptop, which I'm not quite used to. But still serves alright for typing.


Anyway, on to the events so far.

This morning dad fetched my mum, my bro and obviously me to the airport. Then he went to school for his school's beach cleanup thingy. Then after that Mel arrived. Mel, the one who said she had training and so couldn't come. Supposedly.

Anyway. Val appeared later, when the four of us were eating BK and talking crap. So we became five. Obviously. Please go improve your math if you don't believe me. hahahaha

So. Plane flight was alright, with turbulences almost all the way for the first half-hour of the flight. Minor ones. No coffee spilt, no apples flying, nothing. And the two women on either side of me simply slept the whole journey. What a waste of Krisworld Entertainment System installation.

After the plane touched down, the customs and immigrations stuff all in all took about another hour. Yes, that long. Then after that I had a bit of trouble locating the right shuttle to take. Firstly, the shuttle wasn't there. Secondly, the only thing that gave a feeble hint of the shuttle service's existence was a signboard that looked more like an advertisement than a shuttle station. But it was there that te shuttle parked in the end.

Took the shuttle to Hotel Grand Chancellor where I met my sis, who bought bubble tea for me. BUBBLE TEA. IN PERTH. I never knew they had bubble tea in Westernised countries. haha.

So after we got back to my sis's hostel, she brought me to dinner at their canteen and after that we took a long stroll through her Uni, The University of Western Australia. The place is really really really nice. It looks like the kind of place where Val or Tallie would like to get married at. Yea you two, it's that nice.

So anyway, I was telling my sis I might consider studying there next time. Study what? Of course is Architecture lor. hahaha. Unless I take up the FM course in Reading, which is really hard to get into. haha

Anyway, now I'm back at the hostel typing.

How goes life back in Singapore!

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.