free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hello everybody.
It's been quite a while since my last post. 12 days, to be exact.

Anyway, it's the holidays for poly students and instead of slacking like some people, I'm spending my time wisely - no wait, maybe not wisely, but still time consuming anyway - back in Greenview Sec.

For those who are still clueless as to what in the world enticed me to visit that isolated area of loyang for 6 hours or more every weekday, I'm doing relief teaching. It's my second season.

And this time, I'm really getting sian-ed out, because I have been allotted random timetables, instead of having a fixed timetable like last year. Because of this, I have to wake up at 6am everyday without knowing for sure if I'd be working that day. Only at 7am will I know. Then it's a rush to the school and then the work starts, which basically consists of entering a class and keeping order in it. Most of the time it doesn't work out, though, especially in the naughtier classes.

But anyhow, I still like it. Keeps me busy during holidays.

I don't know if I've mentioned this to anyone before, but I really hate holidays with nothing to do. Since I was in sec 2 I've always wanted to be out doing something everyday, not sitting at home with nothing to do.


So for the past week, I've been screaming and shouting at classes to "keep quiet" and "sit down" and "get back into the classroom" and all the other assorted things teachers say to keep order.

Apart from that, life still goes on as per normal. Trainings on Mondays and Fridays. Violin lessons on Thursdays. Chamberesque on some weekends. Visiting TWE on some Tuesdays.

Oh, and Jesalyn is putting on braces! Although I don't really think she'd need it, of course it is better for her. The poor girl is now suffering in pain from the extractions, which she'll have to go through a second round of this week. Her braces term is one and a half years, which is quite short. I still have about a year or two more, and I've already had one year.


But enough about that.

Violin exam on Tuesday in the morning, so obviously I'm not reporting to work on Tuesday.

Training tomorrow. Monday.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.