free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hello everyone once again.

It's Wednesday. And the weather's still 42 degrees. Or hotter. There ain't enough clouds to fill a teaspoon up there.

Anyway. On to the happenings.

Sunday
Sis brought me to Subiaco today. It has this place like a huge walkthrough market with all sorts of items there. Bought some weird laughable stuff there and then we went back for lunch.

After that, we headed back to the room and I slept the afternoon away. Had a mild headache too.

Then at night I slept as well. Obviously.

Monday
Sis had a lecture so I walked around the UWA campus taking photos, but I had to stop after awhile because people were looking and I felt a bit awkward. So I went to wait for my sis outside her LT.

My sis brought me to Broadway for lunch. Had Chicken rice, and it still can't beat the Singaporean version behind my house, for all it's authenticity. Sis had Hainanese Noodles, which she claims is the best she's tasted around.

By the way, Broadway here refers to this small shopping complex called Broadway. It's not the famous theather in London. Just if anyone is confused.

Anyway after that we went back and sis had classes the whole afternoon so I stayed in her room and watched movies on her laptop. And at night after dinner we went up to my sis's friend's room and played blackjack, betting with rubber bands and sweets, then we headed back and went to sleep.

Tuesday
Today I followed my sis to her two lectures and into her chem lab. Serious difference in comparison with TMS science labs man. There were about 6 taps supplying different things at each workstation. I took a few photos and there's a photo with me in my sis's labcoat too.

After that we both went to Perth City and walked around and around. There's this place called London Court, which looked extremely like Diagon Alley in the Harry Potter films. I think they might have filmed the movies at the original London Court in London(duh).

We went back around 3pm because the weather was seriously too hot to walk around anymore. Spent the rest of the day sleeping and whatnots. Slacker holiday.

Wednesday
Today. Sis had 6 hours of Chem Lab. SIX, mind. How many of you A and O level people complain of "two hour SPA leh, no joke" or "this SPA not relax one sia"? SIX HOURS man, UNI level some more.

So, because she was busy, I went to Perth City myself and walked around. Tried to find the bubble tea shop but couldn't. So around 1.30pm I went back, and stayed in my sis's room the whole afternoon watching TROY. Then my sis came back and we went down to dinner.

After dinner we wanted to go to the Uni's Recreational centre to play basketball, but all the courts were occupied so bo pian, we came back. And now I'm typing this.


So that's a rough brief of what happened so far. Details can only be passed on a verbal basis. hahah. It's a nice vacation, though it would be better if I came in autumn or spring. Even winter doesn't seem so bad.

FORTY-TWO DEGREES leh.
Twenty-one times Two.

I miss Singapore. Already. Come Saturday my sis's taking me to fremantle and on Sunday it's time to head back to Singapore. I'll reach Singapore just as the March hols begin. Good planning eh?

See Ya all.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.