free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hello everyone.

It's been a weird week, both filled with activities and yet boring. Fun yet unexciting. Happy yet sad.

Had my Violin Exam on Tuesday. Examiner was quite nice and I think he dragged out his sentences so that we Singaporeans who took the exams could understand his Queen's English accent. Then after that I put my violin at home and went to visit TWE.

They sound quite nice already, with a definitely new style from the way Mr Glosz handled it. It's The Zat Style. Not bad song, not bad texture.

If all goes smoothly and the judges don't give a damn about the length and grade of the piece, I think they'll make it to top three.


Anyway, after that I went home and slacked. As usual.

Wednesday was the most boring day ever. After work I went home and slept, which I hardly ever do in the afternoons. Then I woke up and slacked the whole night again.

Today(Thursday) was considerably better. The classes I took for relief were surprisingly calm and quieter. Must have been the rain. After work, I rushed home in the rain and took my violin and went for my lesson.

Lesson was interesting. My teacher told me some surprising (and not unpleasant) stuff. And I got loads to practice again. Well, after the lesson I bought bubble tea and went walking around parkway.

As I was coming out from Sembawang, suddenly this girl in green bypassed my sight and went down the escalator with another woman. I turned, and saw Jesalyn, in her TJC uniform. It looks good on her, not like the un-matching way it does on some other people in the school. Even she herself knows it, and once kept talking about uniform matching throughout an entire train ride. haha.

But enough about the uniform. As I said, I saw her and her mum on the escalator and I called out. She turned and waved. Seemed to be in a hurry, too.

Ah well, I just turned and walked along. Soon I made my way back home and at the bus stop along Katong Road, I met Fay, who was with.... some guy, I dunno who.

Luckily I asked what bus they were taking first, or I would have hopped on the 12 which they took, as well. Cannot be lamp-post ma, modern society etiquette of not playing gooseberry. So I simply said, "oh I'm taking 10". haha.

In the end I waited quite long for bus 10 and reached home around 5.30pm. Slacked until now.


Boring life, isn't it. Yet it is filled with so many activities and things to be happy about. But in the end it is still effectively much more boring than being in school.

This is why I hate holidays which provide nothing to do.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.