free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 16, 2007

357.

What a number.


Hmm, actually, to anyone reading who doesn't understand the above, you don't have to try. Only two other people can actually realise for sure what 357 means at this point of time without me telling them, and I'm not telling you who they are either.

Anyway, back on to life.

School's starting in 6 days. Or the 7th day from now. Either way, it starts on Monday. And the stupid timetable hasn't come out yet. And we have 7 subjects.

Some random thoughts for the day (I don't really have much to talk about):

- This year's an odd one.
- At 07: 07 :07 pm on the 7th Night of July this year is a nice moment.
- Time slows down as a moving object approaches the speed of light.
- It's April.
- Relief teaching is not that bad after all.
- I can't wait to use REVIT again.
- I can wait for July.
- What happens after that?
- A year has passed since last April.
- I'm tired of caring.
- Tomorrow's Alene's birthday. I wonder if Jes and Mel even remembered that.


No more random thoughts. Time to go to sleep and wake up tmr at 6am again. Thankfully Wednesday's Sports Day and I don't have to go.

Goodnight everybody.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.