free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hello again everybody.

This week has been especially boring. Super boring. I just can't wait for poly life to start again in a week. But then I will be stressed out. 7 modules. Two with design softwares, one confirmed with REVIT, but the other I don't know. So that leaves 5 theoretical subjects. Heaven help me.

Anyway, the past week, like I said, has been super boring. No training at all due to grading last week, and everyone is either immersed in their syf rehearsals(like Val, Emily and Florence) or mugging too hard(like Tallie) or bored out of their wits like me(e.g. QL and Jerry and the rest of them) or are just plain busy with their JC life.

It's hard being a poly student when most of your closest friends -- at least, the ones you treat as your closest -- are enrolled in a Junior College.

The only break from the monotony was on Thursday, when I met Mel for dinner after my violin lesson. My teacher said my violin had too hazy a tone, and I would have to always play super close to the bridge just to achieve a general brightness others have when they play on the finger board.

But I think it's good. If I'm forced to play so near to the bridge like this, I'll get used to it. Then if I ever have to get another violin which is brighter, then I'll be super bright, right? That'll be good.

Anyway, after meeting Mel for dinner we went to popular(pop the snake hahaha), and the silly girl walked around popular for so long to buy.... Reinforcement ring. And a pen, I think. Anyway it was quite dumb walking around for so long to buy so few things.

Apart from that, work has been as usual, hot and noisy.

And I'm bored.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.