free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hello everyone.

I'm bored. Again. It's been a weird week of shoutings and feeling older than I am.


Let's start from last Saturday.

Saturday
Spent the entire morning slacking, because somehow I managed to wake up at 8.30am and couldn't get back to sleep. The 6am wake-ups for work must be getting to me. Darn. So anyway, after lunch I practiced and practiced till 3pm, and then I left for Katong Mall to meet Tallie.

Damn good, I thought her performance was at the Blue and Yellow Katong building, which turned out to be Katong Shopping Centre, not Katong Mall. So I had to take another bus back ONE BUS STOP to the actual place. And the funny thing about Katong Mall is that there is only one escalator going upwards from the entrance. So to get out you'd have to go down within the mall and then walk out.

Anyway, finally met the VJC girl and we walked to Parkway, where Val was supposed to "meet" us. hahahah. Meet us she did, with that small pink cake. We sang happy birthday to Tallie at The Coffee Bean, and quite a number of their other customers sang along with us. Call it promoting age. haha.

After that we met up with Doris and everyone went to Eunos MRT, after which we split up. I went home, Tallie went to... er... prepare for her big event at night. hahah. And Val and Doris met with Marl to go for some function.

That's it for Sat.


Sunday
April fools day! I woke up with a message from Tallie in my handphone, saying,

" OMG I'm at my auntie's house and I didn't know, Jes is my distant cousin! OMGOMG See any resemblance??"

Yeah right. At first I was abit stunned. But then of course, my wonderfully practical and logical mind took over and decided that the date must be April 1st(yes I didn't know the date at first).

Went to Eastpoint Mall for lunch with my bro and we played Pool and Arcade Games(yes please, I still retain that hint of childhood) for about an hour and a half. Then my bro left to meet his friends and I left to meet Val at starbucks. Went to the library first though. Sat reading in starbucks while Val laughed over her friends stunned reactions to her April Fools trick, which was supremely elaborate and a little over the crazy side of april fool jokes.

We went for dinner at Mac's, which I'm really quite sick of already, and then went home.


Monday
Woke up early on this day FOR NOTHING. There were no relief vacancies in Greenview so I didn't go. So I spent the first 5 hours of the morning slacking and practicing, on and off. Watched The Return of the King again in the afternoon, and practiced again. Then I left for training.

I don't know what came over me during training, but I felt very melancholic and angry and tired. Not physically tired, but emotionally. Like, inside. I still remember this time last year, when I was still deciding whether to go back for training. I did, of course, though I didn't expect things to turn out like they are right now.

Anyway, train ride back was better than the whole day altogether, and I went to sleep early.


Tuesday
This was a horribly irritating and boring day. Some of the classes I went into were so frustrating I had to dent their class' blue box before they realised I was there. So irritating.

Went home immediately after work and slacked until evening, then I went to visit TWE at their night rehearsal.

Then went home and slept. Like I said, a most horribly boring day.


Wednesday
Today's classes weren't so bad, though I had a hard time locating one of the rooms throughout the school, which turned out to be at one of the farthest corners from the classroom blocks.

Slacked the whole afternoon again. Though I practiced quite an amount just now after dinner. And it seems like the whole Friday plan's over. No more. Darn it.

Well, I'm gonna slack some more and try to get more sleep in. Or I'll probably sleep on one of the class desks tomorrow.


I wish I had a fixed timetable.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.