free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 18, 2007

Hooray. I'm Eighteen!

That would be dix-huit(dee-weet) in french.

Anyway, on Thursday, which was the 17th of may, I went to school as per normal. Had Space Planning test and got back results for Lab Assignment one.

Got 96 upon 100. Which is good since the test carries a 10 percent weightage.

Had lunch at the Ban Mian there. Now, I dont' know who termed that place "the Ban Mian there". It just became that way. Ate my regular chicken rice there. Went back to school for another round of space planning lessons and after that had FMF tutorial. I don't like the subject.

Anyway, after FMF I rushed off for violin lesson. And on the bus suddenly Yi Ting called me and asked me why I ran away from class. hahaha. Then the class, or what remained of the class back in school, sang me the birthday song through her phone. Sounded a bit warped though, cos of the many different people shouting at the same time. But thanks all the same!

Left for Violin Lesson. Kreutzer was like crap again... And the new concerto is nice. After violin I went to parkway with my family and we ate at Swenson's.

Walked around Parkway and even went to the arcade with my bro. Then we all went home.

Friday
Today. Went to school just for Aircon lesson. Spent almost the entire time teaching Clar and Rais the basic steps to the Rubik's Cube instead. I'm sorry Yi Ting! Sorry for not listening! But I was bored. And I almost knew all of chapter one already...

Yes I'm lazy at times too. I know. And all greenview students who are reading this, don't follow this example! hahaha.

Yeah, then had FDM Meeting and went to Ajisen Ramen with Michelle, Ericia, WeiTing, Lynette, QL, Jerry and Jason. Then was eating halfway suddenly Michelle and Ericia came back from their "toilet" and presented me with a cake! But I couldn't finish it lah. Wasted...

Anyway, after that we went to TM's arcade and played abit. Then we all went seperate ways and I came back home, only to rush out again for training.

Training was alright, with Valerie's(the tkd one, not the CO one) siblings joining us for training. And the brother is a clarinetist from Manjusri! Spent some time talking to him about band stuff. hahaha. Mel didn't come today as well. Went back home after training and now I'm done blogging.

I've decided. From now one, when I type TKD Val, it means the val from training. If I just type Val, it's the one whose Juniors love to call xiao val... Which is, literally, small val. Which is true. Special references go to the hugest letter in this post.

Okay, I'm done.

Goodnight everyone.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.