free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rubik's cube frenzy. 

I think I've become quite a lot more analytical the past few days.

I've learnt a method to solve the Rubik's cube off the net, invented another method whilst in the bath, and created another out of a friend's method.

Some people would call me crazy.

hahaha.

Anyway, life's been pretty nonsense the past few days. FDM Club's taking up a lot on my mind. Maybe I should follow a friend's style in handling his club, like a dictator, he said on his blog. But I can't. I don't give orders, I suggest them. Ah well, apart from that, quizzes and presentations and projects and Term Tests next week. And I got back Space Planning assignment 2. Got lower than Assignment 1 but still quite happy.

Went for ACJC strings concert last week with Val. Very good. Very nice. I liked the Piano Concerto. Too bad about the missing harp concerto though. And I've got VJC strings concert this Friday and my own and SYCO's on Saturday, afternoon and at night. Quite busy, as Tallie would say. Quite.

Caught Pirates last week too, VERY NICE. I LIKE.

This season there are so many good movies and so many good concerts to go to, I'm lost. I could go for all, but my friends can't all make it, so bo pian lah, I don't want to go alone.... I think. Let's list them out.

Movies
1. Shrek 3
2. Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
3. Ocean's Thirteen
4. Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
5. Spiderman 3 (I haven't watched it yet man.)
6. Blades of Glory (my bro said this was damn good)

Concerts
1. Play! A Video Game Symphony - Singapore Festival Orchestra
2. VJC string ensemble concert
3. PLUCK
... and others I saw in the SSO brochure.


Darn. I don't have any time for it. Even during the short 2 weeks poly break I have to meet up with my IRDD group practically EVERYDAY to do the HUGE project which has the EARLIEST deadline.

I'm tired.

Goodnight.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.