free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Been a long time since I blogged... 

Since... Last Tuesday, actually. hahah. Not that long after all. Just seems so.

Anyway, nothing much happened last week, apart from the exciting concerts I went to, including my own.

First there was the VJC String Ensemble Concert. So nice I tell you, or maybe it's just my fascination for symphony orchestras. But soooo irritating at the same time. Why? Because the timpanist for Superman March and Tchaikovsky's 5th was TUNING thoughout the entire song. Superman sounded like he was flying past a temple man. Like, *!FANFARE!* dong dong dong dong.... dong.. dong... So irritating man. Learn some etiquette please.

But anyway, apart from that irritating factor, the concert was really good. The symphony was well brought out, albeit with slight balance problems. And there were too many horns. Seriously. Even the LSO doesn't have 5 please.

Okay, enough ranting.

And Val called me on Friday night to deliver some shocking news. But now it's not so shocking anymore. haha.

Sat was my Concert, which went quite well. A fellow student's dad patted me on the shoulder and said "good job". And after that I went to the National Lib to wait for Val the Late to turn up. Then we had dinner at Yoshi and went to buy the super-huge flowers for doris, then we rushed to SCH for SYCO's concert. Cool man the concert. Very nice. I like the last two songs. VERY MODERN and chic. Not like the traditional Wong Fei Hong era songs every school CO plays.

Sun was spent with Val, Cindy and LiZhen at pasir ris library. Mugging. I knew from the start I couldn't mug longer than half and hour. So it was half and hour mug, 20 minute break, half and hour mug, 20 minute break, kind of thing.

Then everyone went home for dinner cos no one could stay out.

Monday? Yesterday, stayed at home the whole morning till afternoon, practicing and studying, on and off, until Ansley called me to go down earlier to "help out". So I changed and did my hair(must mention, rare moment in my life) and dad fetched me down to The Changi Village Hotel for Band Dinner 07: The Red Carpet. hahah It was very nice, fun and all, seeing my section again, and the food. Oh my gosh THE FOOOD. So wondrumdous and gobblicious(read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory if you don't understand this).

Anyway, it was fun. Thanks to Ansley's dad who fetched us back.

Today, Tuesday, was good. Went to school for IRDD exam, did averagely fine. Stayed back with Clar in the ENG canteen to ponder over FMF notes. Then I left to meet Val at Starbucks! hahaha Most Visited Place on Earth, outside School and my home. hahaha.

We studied(did we?) for about an hour, then I taught Val how to fold a rose(which she forgot in the end) and we played hangman. And the funny thing is, we could guess some of our answers from the pure blanks! hahaha like she said the category was "celebrity" and I counted the blanks and knew straightaway who she meant. But I still lost la, couldn't guess two of her hangman blanks.

Well, after all that we left Starbucks cos Val was meeting her mum for dinner(at HEI SUSHI summore) and I was meeting my family for dinner(for tapao-ed food at home with plastic cutlery). hahahahah. See the difference?

Well, it's the next morning now. I don't know what to write for Wednesday.

Sleep! Goodnight.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.