free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 17, 2007

It's human to be sian. 

Therefore I am 100-percent human right now.

IRDD project coming along fine, with our group in the research stage. Resort location is along the coast of Lake Coatepeque, in Santa Ana, El Salvador. Go search the web and tell me what you think.

Past week's been absolutely boring. No violin lessons, no outings, not one recreational day. It's been pure project and slacking and reading the 5 books I borrowed from Bedok Library, of which 4 are Star Wars novels.

And everyone in J2 is beginning to gear up to prepare for their A levels. All except Tallie, that is. That girl started last year.

Anyway, starbucks hasn't been visited for quite a while now. And I think I'll be quite glad when my sis comes back and takes back the room I'm currently using. I'm bored at home.

I wanted to go out to starbucks alone to read today, but I figured it would be nonsensical. And there are barely 15 people online now. And it's the weekend.

Poly's restarting following week, same time as the MOE schools. And thank goodness, we finally get to use some software.

And I realise the past four paragraphs took up only two lines. How great. And this one too. I'm just very bored.

Have a good day everyone.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.