free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Project Galore 

Hell.

That's what this week has been. Most of it, anyway.

First, Monday was the big day for the IRDD project. My group got to present within the last 20 minutes of the tutorial. Tutor was laughing through our resort presentation because our resort had quite a lot of wacky ideas.

Tuesday was quite fine, though. Nothing much.

Wednesday was horrible because of Air-con. For more details, see Clar's blog(under my links).

Then, I rushed through FMF on Wednesday night. Had help with Excel from Mum, Thanks Mum! Then rushed through the report late at night and finally finished everything up on Thursday afternoon. Managed to hand up the project.

Friday was fine, finished up the crazy Air-con Project and went to meet my sis at parkway. Shopped around (Yes I shop. Rarely, though.) and finally went for training. Training was quite alright.

Jes and Mel are worried about their grading. I don't know what else to say. They're walking the fine line. But good luck to the both of you anyway. Do well on the 7th of July!

And I realised something earlier this year. This year's 7th night of July is gonna be a special one. Since the official Tanabata parade in Japan starts at 7.07pm, it'll be a heck lot of 7s in the time and date. 7.07pm 07/07/07.

But it's something probably only people like me bother to mention.

And I'm very tired.

Goodnight.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.