free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

End of the year and a Beginninng of a Semester. 

Humans are really selfish.

We all take our friends for granted. Or rather, we all take the people whom we're close to for granted.

To whoever has been hurt by me or my actions: I'm sorry.

It's nothing much, but the most I can do at the moment. Two words. Pathetic, eh?


Now, don't go around thinking I've done something wrong just because the beginning of my post sounds sad! That's not it! I was simply thinking about how I lived this year 2007 on the way back from the library. Seems like I didn't do much, apart from a few(3? 4?) major huge events(well, major to me, at least). I'm a nobody in the endless flow of time-space. Just a speck.

Oh well. Semester's starting soon. Then I won't be bored at home anymore.


Okay, let's talk about yesterday.

Yesterday, I met up with Tallie and Xinying(Tallie's VJ friend) at Terminal 1's Delifrance. Actually they were there to study and I was reading, but it kind of didn't go through that well and I ended up distracting the both of them with redundant and lame math questions.

Val arrived when it was nearly 6pm, and after studying (er.. and distracting) for awhile more, Tallie, Val and Me got up and decided to go for dinner. Xinying simply said she wasn't hungry. Well, after about 10 minutes of "touring the counter", as Val put it, Tallie decided not to eat as well. She had a muffin before that but I hardly think it was enough...

So anyway, Val and me made our way to BK, straight across the arrival hall from Delifrance. We had our dinner there, chatted quite a lot, and then headed back. Seems like everyone's tired and stressed from the prospect of the upcoming A levels. Val was nodding off the whole while she studied, and Tallie was extremely flustered because she couldn't finish her math paper(that's partially my fault la, I was distracting everybody).

Well, after that at 10plus we all left the airport and headed back. Talz and Val headed back home to sleep, and I headed back home to stone.

Today I woke up at 9.15am, just before my alarm began to ring. I didn't wake up for anything important, I just wanted to wake up early. So anyway, I stayed at home the whole while and left for the library after lunch.

Went to Bedok Library first, and then Tampines Library. Got 3 books in total but I finished the first one over at Tampines, so I'm left with 2. Left the library and now I'm back home typing out this post. With absolutely nothing else to do.

I'm bored.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.