free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 27, 2007

I'm Back! 

Okay actually I was back 2 days ago, on Christmas morning.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Seems like this christmas is normal like all the past christmases. I didn't even get to count down cos I was about 22000ft up in the air.

So anyway, Barcelona trip was, in a word: Fiasco. I did managed to get stuff back though.

Thank you to Mum and Dad for the trip.
To Mum again for the new polo-tee.
To Sis and Bro for the i-dunno-what-style-but-it's-nice shirt.
And last but definitely not the least, To Val for the SCORE BOOK!!!

HAhahahaha I have me my own first ever Conductor's Score Book! Beethoven's 5th, 6th and 7th in one book. Hee hee I can feel the itch to grab a pencil and... haha It's the nicest gift I've gotten!! THANK YOU SO MUCH VAL!

Haha So anyway, this year's about to come to an end.

Merry Christmas everyone! And a Happy New Year!

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.