free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 28, 2008

Okay I guess it's time to update. 

Well, life since new year has been fully filled with Projects and more projects. Alumni band has started, though the schedule was quite rocky and they've finally secured the practice dates on Saturdays.

Concert's on the 13th of March! DO COME!!

Oh well. Apart from projects, it seems like everyone's getting sick. Val's voiceless, Talz had a fever, everyone at poly's getting sick somehow. And! The funny thing is that I'm not sick. Not that I'm complaining, but it kind of feels weird. After all, the past few Januarys have been sick month for me.

Hope everyone gets better soon!! I'm too lazy to blog anymore. hahahahaha.
Cya Everybody!

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.