free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Well... Happy new year? 

Okay I couldn't sleep and so I'm up here at... 3am.

New Year's passed and everything is turning out quite alright.

It's been exactly a year since some tumultous events. Events I will never forget. Things I've finished and gotten over but still haunt me occasionally.

Every year, at almost every exact date, I will become a quiet person. For some reason, this happens every beginning of the year, and also around the November period. The only thing I can say cheers me up about this is that this year on the first week of January, I haven't done anything drastic to the people around me. With the exception of a misunderstanding sometime before the New Year, which made me so afraid that history might repeat itself.

I thank god, or whoever you readers believe in, that my past year has been very fine. Very good, in fact.

And I also realise I'm extremely late in doing this New-Year-post thing.

Chinese new year's coming up next. Then Valentine's. Ahh Valentine's... I still remember last year's. Absolute tosh. I think I shall hermit myself in this year. Already my family can see I'm trying to hermit myself in.

Anyway, best of luck this year to all those people taking O levels and PSLEs and A Levels and Driving tests and whatever other weird tests the Singapore Government requires us to take.

I hope this year's big crap event doesn't include the people close to me. Call me paranoid. I'm going to try and go back to sleep.

Goodnight all.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.