free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh hey. 

It's been 24 days since the last post. I didn't realise.

Oh well. It isn't really long, considering my extremely long Poly Holiday term. I've been working as a relief teacher at Greenview though, so between shoutings and markings, I don't really have much free time aside from consideration of the short working hours.

Anyway, Remix '08, which took place about 2 weeks ago, was quite a blast. It was decided during our "debrief" that the Alumni Band will be coming back to produce its own concert, sometime near the end of the year. I hope the repertoire will be mature.

Aside from Band stuff, my violin teacher has left yamaha, so I'm getting a new teacher. He's an australian named Mr Anthony Nicholas. Miss Low said he'd probably gag at the thought of a grade-5-er playing Czardas. haha. And I can okay.

TKD is also getting more hiong, because my grading's next sat. I performed 4 patterns in front of the entire VJC tkd team yesterday. It was the most terrible experience, and my heart almost leapt out and died on the cafe table. haha.

Okay I need to go for training already. Have a nice night people! And a good weekend to you!

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.