free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Pictures From SIP 

Helloooooooo all.
I was feeling bored out in the Lab, so I decided to blog some and post a few more pictures from my project.
Here you go.


Meeting Room

Children's Library (Grala did this, I just took the picture)

CEO's Office (Jodine's. Actually it got changed but I haven't rendered the new pic yet)


Reception (this is the original plan I had, but I changed it later)


The New Reception!
(Personally, I like this best.)

And the most frustrating piece of arrangement ever were those cabinets behind the reception. Took me about 18 Renderings to get the lighting bright enough.

Here's a close up of the cabinets




Yup, and almost every piece of furniture in there is custom-made, apart from the office chairs and lights.

Maybe I'll upload more renderings next time. And watch out for our walkthrough video in September! haha

Cya all.


|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.