free hit counter script
<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hahaha This is damn funny. 

I got an email from Yen Yin and Jerry.

It was kinda funny because it was a chain mail and the email claimed that it's freaky how accurate it is(don't all chain mails say that?), but the funny thing is, those answers are a lil er...haha

I had to link Beethoven's 5th symphony with Val, and Beethoven's 7th with Tallie, and somehow Twelve Seconds To the Moon became the song that tells me how I feel about life. hahaha I'm so not gonna be an astronaut anytime soon. And the "person who knows me very well" was someone I only got to know like... last year?

Yeah.

Oh well. Val must have reached hongkong by now. Probably settling bopping and bouncing on her hotel bed at this time. And Tallie's leaving for the States for a month in about 3 weeks time.

And me? Well, I sit at the com in the lab everyday and arrange furniture around(see pics in the previous posts). Horrible.

SIP is boring. Seriously.

Goodnight everyone.

|

This page is powered by Blogger, updated by Marcus and you shouldn't really be reading this.